Friday, December 11, 2015

We Are Twisted Fucking Sister!

We Are Twisted Fucking Sister!

Review: The first vinyl album I ever bought was Under the Blade by Twisted Sister. This was back in 1984-1985 I guess. So these guys was definitely amongst my earlier favourites. I don't think I've heard a song from them since the 80's, except from the earlier hits on radio. I can't say that I have missed them the slightest, but when I heard about this documentary I knew I just had to watch it. And it's a good one. 

It follows their career from the early 70's up until just before they released their monster album, Stay Hungry. It's an honest and interesting documentary. We are getting to hear a lot of interesting stories, and it's a treat for me to watch. Almost makes me want to pick up the old albums again for a listen. Almost. 

Rating: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment