Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ricky Gervais Live @ Scandinavium

A few days ago I had the pleasure of finally seeing Ricky Gervais live. I had been looking forward to this for a long time, so it was with joy I went to see him at Scandinavium. 
The opening act was Doc Brown, who I have to admit I hadn't really heard too much about up until now. He was however really good and funny, and his 30 minute set could easily have been longer if you ask me.
But it was quite obvious why everyone was here. As soon as Ricky Gervais stepped on stage the crowd loved him. And so did I. He's a real entertainer, and one of my absolute favourite comedians. The only downside to the show was that, except for a few jokes about Vikings, I had heard every single joke before. Maybe I should blame myself for watching his DVD's too many times, but I must admit that I was a bit let down by this. All in all though, I'm really glad I went and it was a very funny and entertaining evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment